COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES
Endeavor Real Estate Group is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of the development, construction and operation of our buildings. Tenant health, comfort and well-being is a top concern for our company. Goals were set portfolio-wide to obtain high levels of energy performance, waste management, tenant engagement, sustainable construction and building operations, green building certifications and community service.
Currently Endeavor owns and manages over 2 million square feet of ENERGY STAR Certified Buildings which is a strong signal to current and potential tenants that the owner and manager are proactively managing energy costs.
LEED-certified design, development and property operation
Best practices in commercial real estate
Energy Star Savings
According to ENERGY STAR, “an ENERGY STAR certified office building, on average, uses 35% less energy and costs $0.54 less per square foot to operate.”
Less energy with an ENERGY STAR certified building
Less dollar cost per square foot to operate
Endeavor engaged in extensive negotiations with neighborhood groups and developed a comprehensive plan for the preservation of legendary oak trees during the development of SouthPark Meadows which is now one of Austin’s largest retail centers.
Endeavor and employees are committed to serving our local community by providing financial support and donating our time and talent—to a substantial list of Austin non-profit and community organizations. Some of the charities, schools and programs that have benefited from our service are KIPP Schools, Austin Parks Foundation, Boys Scouts of America, and more.
Case Study: Domain Rock Rose Avenue
Green Building Rating: Three Stars
- LED lights help provide over 30% reduction in energy use over code.
- ENERGY STAR rated dishwashers, ice machines, clothes washers and pre-rinse spray valves help promote efficient water use.
- 38% of building materials were sourced from recycled content and over 50% of building materials were Texas-sourced.
- 70% of the tenant space leased to local businesses, supports the local economy.
- 80% of Construction Waste diverted from landfill.