Blue Ocean offers energy performance services to comply with Portland’s Commercial Building Energy Reporting Ordinance.
The City of Portland, Oregon implemented the Commercial Building Energy Reporting Ordinance in April 2015 that requires owners of commercial buildings 20,000 SF and above to track energy performance using ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager and to report this information to the City of Portland on an annual basis before April 22. This Ordinance:
- Advances the City’s Climate Action Plan objective to reduce the energy use of buildings.
- Helps building operators track energy use and identify options to improve efficiency.
- Reduces building owners’ energy costs.
- Provides market recognition for the most efficient buildings.
- Gives prospective buyers and tenants information to make informed decisions.
The City of Portland will release individual energy performance information and compliance status to the public.
We can help you determine if your building must comply. Give us a call (844) 735-4634